Pairs Competition Rules
- The pairs competition will be played over 16 ends (should be around 2 hours).
- The score will be 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- Substitutions can be made in any game, please notify John Matthews.
- Games may be rearranged, please use the
‘Rearranged Pairs Fixture’ tab.
- If you are unable to play a game (illness or holiday etc.) you can give your opponents a ‘walk over’. A 10 shot penalty will apply. Please notify John Matthews.
- Result cards must be placed in the ‘results box’.
Pairs League Table
Berkshire’s Premier Bowling Venue